It is very gratifying to me to start this destiny-molding piece with this provoking verse of the Holy Scriptures. Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the thoughts I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (KJV)
I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not to abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. (The Message)
It is very expedient for us to know, as quickly as possible that God have the best of our best (purpose) for our lives right from the beginning of the world regardless of our race, country or believe. Your own reasoning cannot curb or determines how God will show forth His glory. He said I know what I am doing. He is an expert in that area, you cannot help Him not even by paying trillions. That is why God told Jeremiah that before he formed thee in the belly He knew thee(Jer. 1:5).He foreknew all things before their time. God created many things according to His pleasure. He created Elephant bigger than grasshopper, He created both tall and short, also he created all men to be rich, although some appear poor to. However, when we look at this structure, we might have thoughtof God as partial, asking why He created one tall and one short. But to yur surprise, that is not the case. God created each and every one of them to serve a distinct purpose and to give glory to Him only. “By strength shall no man prevail (I Sam 2:9b). God does these for His own Glory.
Being born in the town or country like this, we may be thinking as many must have thought, “I wish I was born in United State of America, I wish Barack Obama would have been my father and so on” Moreover, You lamented sometimes that “God did not love me!” Let me quickly tell you that God loves you and He have plan for you.He said, I have it all planned, to take care of you. Oh, that sounds hope-restorative and confidence commanding. It is helpful to know that there were many people that were born in some communities worse in all standards to yours, yet, they made it in life.Bill Gates, the richest man in the world once said as quoted:
“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor, it is your mistake”
Your background should not put your back on the ground. You must stand and strive to become somebody in life because your seeming limitation is your elevation, and the time to wake up and take steps is now, since He has planned to give you the future you hope for.
Now that you know that the time to start is NOW, these are steps that must be taken to become a successful person in life.
The Three D’s Concepts
1. Discovery: Here, you must discover yourself and you should not deceive yourself. Discover what God says concerning you. (Ps. 2:7, Rom. 8:15-17). Discover God’s given abilities. (1Cor. 12:4-6), also know your natural ability; what you find joy doing e.g. Singing, joking, dancing, etc.or any other thing you know it can give you joy, these, if you are committed to doing them will give you financial fortune. It will also grow to make you self-dependent.
2. Determination: after the discovery, you must be purposeful and determined. (Dan. 1:. Very focus and gazing at it with zealous with that which is said of you. You must be ready to shine because you can never light a candle and keep it under the bushel. You must be determined to pursue the hidden divine resources, abilities and graces that you are made of. Moreover, you must be ready to refine them into gold. You must like Apostle Paul, who committed himself to his purpose of living or thepopular John Huss saidprayed the possession of Scotland. “Give me Scotland or I die”
3. Diligence:Have you seen a man who is lazy in his work, where will he stand? Of course, among mediocrities but diligence make way for you among the notable nobles. (See Prov. 22:29)It is commonly said that“No gain without pain and No crown without cross.” You must be diligent in any way you find yourself, whether in academics, business, economics etc. Let me be frank and state clearly that; you can be successful outside academics,academic certificate does not equivalent to or guarantee automatic success, however, an educated soul is wiser and has a better advantage. We know so many of these reputable business men in Africa, who employs professionals yet without any school certificate. In any point or field you find yourself, just be faithful and diligent because “Destiny Demand Diligence and Faithfulness”
We can talk on and on about this people, we would only be inspired without knowing the factors that precipitated it. Let’s look at the factors that can help us to be successful.
Seek God first: Matt. 6:33 told us the principle of God coming first in our affairs. To put Him first, you must have Him first. This simply means that you must be born again, that means you must accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior because any success outside Christ is a beautiful and excellent destruction. Moreover, you must be addictedto serving God.
Flee from Distractions: distractions that fill everywhere in the world had found its way to our hearts. Most importantly is sin. Common among young blood these days is sexual immorality. In Gen. 39, Joseph understood the principle of fleeing (2Tim. 2:22) and fled from the scene with Potiphar’s wife. This is because Joseph feared God, though suffered, his story ended with a successful end. Please lay aside every immorality that can cut short your destiny. (David in 2Sam 16 and Solomon in 2King 11:3). Others include bad companies, groups, etc.
* Studying: Joshua 1:8. Many people believe that studying is a burden, it is not. There are materials that will add value to your life. The bible is the central anyway. One of the purposes of studying is that it will make way for your divine approval. (2Tim. 2:15). There are books that can help us figure out how to get your own stand right, there are people who have climbed that ladder of leadership before you, they can put you trough by book.
* Prayer and fasting; Devotion to prayers and fasting shows that you are more committee to the mission. Prayers make way plane. Fasting fast track your desires. When a man knows how to pray, he has open the door for success because prayers command success to function in one direction and obey once command.
* Time Management: The problem with time is that people failed to understand how it works. By fact, everything on earth is arranged base on time and seasonal factor. Eccl. 3:1.The redeeming of this key factor of life is mandated for everyone who wants to successful. (Eph. 5:16). The time must be spent judiciously and carefully in all things.
* Financial Intelligence: Start saving up little by little. Don’t use your money to buy anything that did not add values to your life. This will enhance a proper planning for your financial demands.
FARONBI ALABA OLABAYO
Genesis Adebayo 2016-10-20 13:39:29
Where is my jotter? I gotta put some things down... Thanks for sharing
http://x-bases.ru - Базы - CMS, Доменов, Ключевых слов, Рейтингов и каталогов! 2017-03-08 07:07:01
<a href=http://x-bases.ru><img>http://x-bases.ru/promo/x-bases.ru.jpg</img></a> Сегодня вашему вниманию хочу предложить уникальный магазин с товарами для вебмастеров всех категорий, будь то белые или чёрные способы внутренней и внешней оптимизации. В магазине <b>x-bases.ru</b> предоставлен огромный ассортимент товаров необходимых для успешной работы вебмастера. Ниже предоставлен далеко не полный список, в дальнейшем планирую расширять ассортимент и добавлять трастовые базы для популярного SEO софта! О всех обновления вы можете узнать из этого топика, как только товар будет гото
QjtpqzPB 2021-03-11 17:12:50
buying tadalafil online safely - <a href="http://tadalafiltbs.com/">generic tadalafil without prescription</a> tadalafil online canadian pharmacy http://tadalafiltbs.com/